Rollerball/Fountain switchup?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimMc7

Yes for these I've done: JGII, JSII, Cambridge and Baron. Be sure to remove the spring from the pen portion cap opposite the nib when you use a fountain nib.

monophoto

I can only speak for the kits that I have actually made - - -

it is possible to swap a fountain pen section for roller ball components in the CSUSA "Artisan" kit and also the PSI Big Ben Cigar kit. Note that a rollerball requires a small spring that is not included (or needed) in a fountain pen kit. Also, the PSI Big Ben FP has that tacky o-ring.

Texatdurango

Nice thanks! Know where to buy the parts?

When showing pens I would display a pen as either a rollerball or fouintain pen and if the customer wanted the opposite configuration I would simply reach into my box of "spare parts" and change it right in front of them. No one I know of sells individual components so I just bought enough kits to swap parts from when needed.

Craft Supply is your source for the kits and Monty just did a group buy where we got the quantity 25% off then another 13% on top of that. He stated that he might do a buy a month so keep your eyes open, the prices are unbeatable!

Top Bottom