rollerball Churchill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

I have had a Churchill rollerball pen for some time. I really do not like the feel of the pen. Can the different refill give the pen a different feel as you write. I have a retro rollerball pen and love it.

Any comments to how a different refill can change the feel?

thanks

bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

emccarthy

Changing the refill won't change how the pen feels in your hand, but if you are using the ink that came with the kit, I think switching to a premium refill will make a huge difference in how it writes. I recently put a parker gel refill in my american classic, and it's a world of difference

JBCustomPens

Changing the refill won't change how the pen feels in your hand, but if you are using the ink that came with the kit, I think switching to a premium refill will make a huge difference in how it writes. I recently put a parker gel refill in my american classic, and it's a world of difference

Do you know what is even better than the gel inks? The Private Reserve 9000. Ed sells them, and they last forever and it feels like you are writing on a cloud. They are available here:

http://www.exoticblanks.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=868&category_id=29&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

Try one out, they are amazing!:)

emccarthy

Do you know what is even better than the gel inks? The Private Reserve 9000. Ed sells them, and they last forever and it feels like you are writing on a cloud. They are available here:

http://www.exoticblanks.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=868&category_id=29&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

Try one out, they are amazing!:)

Yeah, I've been looking at them, and have wanted to try both the private reserve and the shmidt easy flow 9000, but neither are available locally...Once I've got the chance to order some online, I will be sure to give them a shot :)

Top Bottom