Roller ball refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

I may have just left them out in the garage too long, but I've been having trouble with the hauser rollerball refills, but no problems with the Schmidt. Anyone have any opinions on which is better or if there is another alternative. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I think your question has the answer in it.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
PS Schmidt 5888

I may have just left them out in the garage too long, but I've been having trouble with the hauser rollerball refills, but no problems with the Schmidt. Anyone have any opinions on which is better or if there is another alternative. Thanks.

zig613

I made a large purchase of Churchill kits earlier this year and about 50% of the Hauser refills that came with the kits didn't write consistantly. I exchanged the refills for the Schmidt.

I am also testing some rollerball refills distributed by BluRAFIA. They are a seller on e-bay. They describe these refills as... "safety ceramic rollerball pen ink refills with Fine point (0.6mm). Made in Germany by one of the best technology manufacturer."

I have been using one in my everyday pen for the past month and they appear to be another alternative to the Hauser refill. http://cgi.ebay.ca/12-Fine-Black-bl...833?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b3ce00d1

Oh yea, I'm not connected to this e-bay seller.

Wade

ldb2000

I'm not sure who it was but someone once said he uses Hauer rollerball refills all the time ...... to mix epoxy ! I have to agree , they are not a good refill . They have been hit and miss , some worked ok most didn't . I now replace all rollerball refills with Schmidt 5888 refills , I like the metal case and the Schmidt are a much better quality .

Top Bottom