Roller ball refill brand question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevej72

I have a customer in Thailand interested in my Jr. Emporer. He says that Schmidt isn't available there and wonders about other brands of rollerball. Here are the brands he mentions:

notice : in my country mostly use Parker sheffer cross Carandache montblanc

Do any of them make a refill that will work.

Thanks, Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Parker works great. I get the Parker Gel refills from Anthony Turchetta here on IAP (PenWorks) for the best price I have found.

GK

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The "Parker gel" is a ballpoint refill. The Emperor is a rollerball. Better look for a rollerball refill that will fit and NO, all rollerballs are NOT the same. (Found this out many years ago, when I told a customer ANY rollerball would work ----- WRONG!!!!!)

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
I sometimes use a Mont Blanc roller ball refill that I get in Offics Max. They cost about $5 each, but when you tell a customer their pen has a Mont Blanc refill, you can charge $10 more.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by BRobbins629
<br />I sometimes use a Mont Blanc roller ball refill that I get in Offics Max. They cost about $5 each, but when you tell a customer their pen has a Mont Blanc refill, you can charge $10 more.

The Montblanc rollerball refills I have do not fit the pens that take the standard rb refills a la Schmidt and others - its btw a very common size refill and both Shaeffer and Cross should fit.

KC

The Pilot G2 fits the JrStateman I tried it in the other day. Might not be the 'fancy' name... but they have a LOT of different colors. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom