Rockler Clicker parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kenlholley

I made a Rockler clicker pen for my son-in-law and he promply proceeded to drop it breaking off the clicker cap with part of the threaded clicker mechanism inside.

I am looking, without any luck, for replacement three piece clicker parts that will fit the Rockler pen kits. Wood-n-Whimsies has the replacements for the Slimline Pro kits sold by PSI and Wood Turningz. I got some of these but they don't fit in the Rockler kits.

Any help would be appreciated. I would hate to have to purchase an entire kit just for the clicker mechanism.

Thanks

BSea

I'm not familiar with the clicker pens from Rockler. But having wasted money on slim line pro clickers, and a few other low end click kits, I stick with the long clicker from CSUSA, Timberbits, and probably several other vendors. They cost more, but I've got one that's coming up on 4 years old, and works like a charm.

solobiker

I too have wasted money on the clicker type pro pens. Just today I decided to try again without much luck. Sigh..Well I did make a nice Wall Street II yesterday so all is not lost. I am happy to hear I am not the only one not happy with the slim line pro.

79spitfire

I'm actually having very good luck with the so called 'slimline pro' I convert them to a single tube. That may be why they are working out for me. I kept finding the center bushing depth was too long or short, no matter how carefully I trimmed the upper tube. After cutting off the center band, I push it into the tube far enough to hold the click mechanism securely, but not damage it (had that happen). One thing that has annoyed me, they don't come in 'gunmetal' anymore, but gray titanium, which looks great, but costs more per pen kit....

Top Bottom