robusto jr fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dozuki

I am working on a robusto jr. fountain pen kit from woodcraft and can't find directions for it anywhere. I think i have most of it figured out. I just can't figure out where the white plastic part goes. It has threads but there doesn't seem to be a place to screw it in. any ideas???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

Originally posted by dozuki
<br />I am working on a robusto jr. fountain pen kit from woodcraft and can't find directions for it anywhere. I think i have most of it figured out. I just can't figure out where the white plastic part goes. It has threads but there doesn't seem to be a place to screw it in. any ideas???

It doesn't go anywhere. It is not used for the regular FP kit. I can't remember what it is for, but I have made the Robusto Jr, and that piece is not needed.

James

vick

http://www2.woodcraft.com/pdf/77B99.pdf
this is for the Robusto Roller ball, not sure if you found it. Did not see instructions for the fountain pen

its_virgil

The robusto Jr. is the same as the Little Havana from CS-USA...check them for instructions. The Robusto from WC is the Havana from CUSA and the navigator from WC is the baron.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by dozuki
<br />I am working on a robusto jr. fountain pen kit from woodcraft and can't find directions for it anywhere. I think i have most of it figured out. I just can't figure out where the white plastic part goes. It has threads but there doesn't seem to be a place to screw it in. any ideas???

btboone

The white plastic part looks to protect the nib in shipping. It looks like the male threads will allow it to be threaded into a specially made cap section if you want the two pen halves to snap together rather than screw together. It forms a nice airtight garage around the nib and has a nice snap fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom