Rizheng

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

Being a Newbee to pen turning and its vendors. Who does Rizheng supply pen kit for? I was on the their web site and saw the prices have also received the Email sales offers. I have enough kits to build and more on the way from WPP group buy that I don't need any for awhile, just my curiosity.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

I was just wondering who they supplied. To me it looks like they sell to PSI. I have not plan on buying from them. I would rather spend my money here in the USA with the vendor who support the hobby.

Tom

GaryMGg

Originally posted by sbell111

They will sell direct to anyone, but their shipping cost is really high.

The shipping for a small order drives the price beyond what you can obtain locally from resellers.
As always, compare the price and value of what you can get from your preferred vendor(s) before making any purchase. Rizheng will quote your inquiry so you'll know what the landed (delivered) costs will be. Delivery normally takes 4-5 days from China.
I'd say the shipping costs become reasonable when the volume for importing from China becomes sensible. Their shipping rates are favorable compared to other shipping direct from China.

I recently ran a Rizheng Group Buy for my local WW'ing club's turners and the delivered price for slimlines and cigars was far less than anything they could've purchased from PSI or other resellers.

I'd stay with Chrome or gunmetal; Caveat Emptor on other platings.

sbell111

Originally posted by GaryMGg

Originally posted by sbell111

They will sell direct to anyone, but their shipping cost is really high.

The shipping for a small order drives the price beyond what you can obtain locally from resellers.
As always, compare the price and value of what you can get from your preferred vendor(s) before making any purchase. Rizheng will quote your inquiry so you'll know what the landed (delivered) costs will be. Delivery normally takes 4-5 days from China.
I'd say the shipping costs become reasonable when the volume for importing from China becomes sensible. Their shipping rates are favorable compared to other shipping direct from China.

I recently ran a Rizheng Group Buy for my local WW'ing club's turners and the delivered price for slimlines and cigars was far less than anything they could've purchased from PSI or other resellers.

I'd stay with Chrome or gunmetal; Caveat Emptor on other platings.
I agree completely. The prices are reasonable as the order size increases.

I haven't experienced a problem with their platings. The only one that I haven't tried is 'copper'.

The best way to do a group buy from them is to pick out a few specific items. If you run it wide open, you'll be driven crazy dealing with the 'out-of'stocks'.

sbell111

Originally posted by tbroye

I was just wondering who they supplied. To me it looks like they sell to PSI. I have not plan on buying from them. I would rather spend my money here in the USA with the vendor who support the hobby.
That's an admiral idea, but if the 'USA vendor' is merely a reseller for a foriegn manufacturer, what difference does it make?

Top Bottom