river's edge exotics???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hughbie

has anyone here delt with the river's edge exotics for pen blanks or any wood at all?

i placed an order with them and haven't heard anything from them since i paid through paypal.

any input?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hughbie

thank you for the quick response. heck, i'm having trouble just getting them to answer any of my emails. i've even tried to call and the phone just keeps ringing....no answer.

i'm beginning to doubt this supplier

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
They are a couple who do this as a side business. Like many ebay sellers, it is not a full time business.

Sabrina is one of the best people I have ever dealt with on Ebay.

GoodTurns

i use them regularly and have never had a problem. they may have taken a couple of days off! I can promise you that you will be satisfied when the package arrives, they only deal in high quality wood.

Ditto to all previous posts. Always great service, always super blanks, and always resonable price. If something's wrong, I'm certain they will have a good and valid reason for it. They won't do you wrong.

BernieW

I have bought a lot of wood from them with no problems. They could have taken a vacation or something. I have never had a problem and Sabrina is the best I have dealt with.

mick

THey have been one of my regular suppliers ever since I started turning pens. They are great to deal with. I've never had any problem getting my stuff from them. Like was said earlier they are a small "Mom and Pop" shop. If your order is delayed I'd think that maybe it was the time of year and they were possibly on vacation. Give them a few more days I'm sure you'll get your order. On top of that , you'll really like their stuff, they have some great looking wood and the prices can't be beat!

hughbie

thank you all for the words of advice. because of all the praise from each and everyone of you, i've put them high on my list of suppliers.

i've never been accused of being very patient

BigRob777

I bought some pink ivory from them 2 years ago (from ebay) and it was undersized, so they shipped me a new batch, that was much nicer. They went out of town, while I was awaiting a response from them, as I think they do shows, or something.
Rob

mdburn_em

I wonder if these are the same folks.
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Rivers-Edge-Exotics_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm
I've had very good luck with these folks.

mick

Originally posted by mdburn_em
<br />I wonder if these are the same folks.
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Rivers-Edge-Exotics_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm
I've had very good luck with these folks.

One and the same...great folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom