Revised Berea Cambridge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

Too bad they would never do it just because we requested...instead ONLY when the competition did it (similar - Roman Harvest). But at least it is done. Now, is there a retro fit for all who hold remaining sets with the evil black ring?

PenMan1

I'll certainly try one or two of these, as I have been working around that stupid black ring for years!

However; at $30 per unit and Roman Harvest at $19 per unit, the Cambridge better wash and wax my truck at this price difference!

brownsfn2

Where do you get the Roman Harvest? The only place I have seen it was timberbits. Not that I am opposed to buys from tiberbits but if there is a closer place...

bitshird

Where do you get the Roman Harvest? The only place I have seen it was timberbits. Not that I am opposed to buys from tiberbits but if there is a closer place...

If you move to New Zealand, they will be closer!! the Roman Harvest is timberbits design so they have kind of exclusive market, Heck just go ahead and by the 30.00 Cambridge.
by the way have you read some of the great comments about timberbits, Chances are you'll get your components faster from them. than from a US distributor I think they ship by wizards and magicians!!

brownsfn2

Yes and I have ordered from them and it took 12 days. I did not think that was long because it was overseas but I am spoiled with the 2-3 day timeframe from order to delivery with Exotics. Man they are fast. :)

Top Bottom