Review of new Jr. Gent 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatLawson

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Thanks Pat, great article by Rich and nice pens to look at.

Frank, you will be glad to hear you can buy more drills & bushings & tubes [:D]

WoodChucker

Pat, thanks for the info! This is good news, I love this pen but have had thread problems with a few of them. I hope they don't change the design too much, because I really like the feel of this pen. Thanks again for the heads-up!

Rudy Vey

It seem to be a bit fatter and heavier than the old version.

I also had quite a bit of trouble with the threads, but must say that this was taken care off very well and fast by Craft Supplies USA. Good company to deal with!!

JimGo

Interesting...I actually hope it is a bit thicker and heavier. I like the Jr. Gent, but a slightly thicker version would be perfect (IMHO)

Darley

Thank Pat for the info, I see that I will have to upgrade for the bushing and drill bits, read the article of Richard and I " suposed " that the pen blank will have to be in the range of 1" square as the Jr can go with 3/4" if you're careful or better still 7/8", luky that CSUSA will still have the JR ( 1 )kit, I just brought my 4 first Jr and bushing last month .

Serge

wayneis

Serge you do not need a 1" blank for this or any other Jr's. If you have a good drilling jig you can easyily use a 3/4" blank with no problems. Oh and the new kit is not that much larger, we're only talking part of a smiggin or a fraction of a pinch[;)]

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom