A retired Army vet learns pen making.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Mitch was the 86th person to take a class in the craft from me and he did very well. After the 4 hr class I took him to WoodTurningz for an introduction to the addiction in real time. He spent some money and was excited to get at it. Now he needs a lathe, it will be easier then.
WB

Attachments

• Mitch Pace 11.17.14.jpg
    Mitch Pace 11.17.14.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 195
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Mitch was the 86th person to take a class in the craft from me and he did very well. After the 4 hr class I took him to WoodTurningz for an introduction to the addiction in real time. He spent some money and was excited to get at it. Now he needs a lathe, it will be easier then.
WB

G'day,

Well, a lathe would be a good start but, that ain't going to be enough, there are lots of other stuff that he will need and I'm sure, you made Mitch aware of that, huh...???:wink::biggrin:

I can't help with the lathe purchase and some of the other stuff but, I can help a little with some Aussie pen blanks so, if he sends me his postal details, I will put something together for him to start with...!

Let Mitch know, please...!

Cheers
George

79spitfire

Send me his address, I've got some PR 'one-offs' that will make some great slimlines I can send him. They are out of the 'ice tube' molds that come form Wally world.

bamawoods

Thanks

I really appreciate the help for me to get started: Mitch Pace, 241 Green Meadow Dr, Indianapolis In 46229

Again thanks for the assist.

bamawoods

I have purchased a lathe, plus other equipment that will be delivered tomorrow. Then the fun begins, having never used a lathe until Mr. Bill introduced me to it. So I am sure I will have fun setting it up and then practicing.

Again thanks for the help...

Mitch

Top Bottom