request for green ink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel07

I have a request for a pen with green ink.
I was hoping to do a modified slimline but I can't find a green refill for cross pens.
My customer doesn't want a large pen so thats why I was think of a slimline with a wood centerband so I could keep thickness of the whole pen slightly smaller than a european but larger than the slimline. I did find some parker refills in green but I have no idea how to match a refill to a specific kit.

I'm new at this stuff.

Any suggestions?

gerryr

Have you checked the Cross website to see if they offer their refills in green? If they don't you will need to look for a kit that uses the Parker refills. The Berea Perfect Fit would be a good choice. It has CB, but you don't actually have to use it. The PSI PK-MONTPAR would be another option but it's only available in 24K plating. I don't have any experience with that kit, but Eagle says you don't need the CB. I think those are your two best options, but I would lean toward the Perfect Fit, because there are more plating options.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The Perfect Fit from Berea (available directly from them, through Arizona Silhouette or Beartooth Woods) is a relative slim pen that takes a Parker-style refill. You can get the refills at a very reasonable price here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom