Replacement tubes for Rockler pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

yellowtruck75

I need replacement tubes for Rockler's Rifle Cartridge kit (#36358) & Rockler's Sierra pen kit (33201). Both of these kits had blow outs and I can't seem to find replacement tubes.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have them

I need replacement tubes for Rockler's Rifle Cartridge kit (#36358) & Rockler's Sierra pen kit (33201). Both of these kits had blow outs and I can't seem to find replacement tubes.
I have replacement tubes that will work in your Rockler Sierra kit.
www.smittyspenworks.com Tell me what the tube length and diameter is for the rifle cartridge kit - I might have one that will work for that too.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey guys!!

When you need replacements for a brass tube, it would be a good idea to give dimensions. At one time (about 1997) I had turned every kit on the market. Today, I venture a guess that I have turned fewer than half of the kits available. My point is, I am NOT familiar with every kit made.

So, if you tell me you need a tube that is xxxID, by yyylength, I can tell you if I have it. But I have NO IDEA whose kits Rockler buys.

Just a "word to the wise"!!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Agree with that

Hey guys!!

When you need replacements for a brass tube, it would be a good idea to give dimensions. At one time (about 1997) I had turned every kit on the market. Today, I venture a guess that I have turned fewer than half of the kits available. My point is, I am NOT familiar with every kit made.

So, if you tell me you need a tube that is xxxID, by yyylength, I can tell you if I have it. But I have NO IDEA whose kits Rockler buys.

Just a "word to the wise"!!

Yep .... you need the dimensions because while some of the vendor to vendor variations seem to be minimal for the same style kit, others seem to go out of their way to make them a little different. One guy doing cartridge kits wanted the longer Euro tube others use an slimline tube and still others cut their own.

Top Bottom