Replacement Parts for Jr. Gent/Statesman V2 Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

nilsatcraft

Replacement Parts for Version 2 Pens

As many of you know, some of our Jr. Gentlemen’s and Jr. Statesman Version II pens were not threading as easily as they should have. We have listened to your concerns and have received a replacement part that will allow you to correct the threading issue on pens you already have. For those of you who have been waiting to place an order for our version II pens, all pens that ship out from now on will contain the replaced part for easy threading.
If you currently have pen kits that aren’t properly threading, please e-mail me and let me know how many replacement pieces you need and what specific pens they are for. I’ll also need your name and address. For example:

4 10K Jr Gentlemen’s V2’s
4 Rhodium Jr Gentlemen’s V2’s
2 Titanium Jr Gentlemen’s V2’s
5 Jr Statesman V2’s w/ Black TN

Joe Penturner
487 Spruce Dr
Provo, UT 84606

We will quickly send out the replacement parts along with a set of instructions on swapping out the old part for the new. The following pens have been tested and were found to work well without need for a replacement part:

• Jr. Statesman Version II Pens with 22K Gold Accents
• Rhodium Jr. Gentlemen’s Version II Pens with smooth (tapered) end caps
• Black Titanium Jr. Gentlemen’s Version II Pens

We would ask that you carefully test the parts that you have since many of the pens work properly and do not need the replacement part. In order to test your pen, please ensure that the nib (either rollerball or fountain) is inserted into the nib coupler. Try threading the assembly into the Centerband coupler to see if it will thread properly. If you’re not sure what the names of the parts are, please see the instructions for the Jr. Gentlemen’s and Jr. Statesman 2 Pens here.

WATCH THE VIDEO
We’ve put a small video on our website to help you change out the parts in your kits. We strongly recommend watching this video to assist you in using the replacement parts. You can also view the instructions in PDF format here.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime. We sincerely appreciate this opportunity to better serve you and we look forward to doing business with you again.

Please Note: These parts are for replacement only and will not be available for sale or as extras.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

melogic

Nils,
Is CSUSA going to continue to make versions I and II of the statesman/Gentleman and Junior versions I and II as well? Or are they eventually going to have only one style of each?

PenPauli

Nils, Are there any replacement threads for the first version of the jr. gentleman and jr statesman. I still have quite a few of those which I have been waiting for a fix. I also have some version II.

nilsatcraft

Mark, We stopped making the version 1's quite a while ago so we've only got the version 2 pens and will only have them in the future. We still have version 1's from when they were being made so they'll be sold at 30% off until they're gone. The different versions only apply to the Jr's since the full size Gentlemen's and Statesman Pens have always been the same.

Paul, We actually never had any replacement parts for the version 1's or plans on releasing them. If you'd like, you can send the version 1's that you have in to us and we'll replace them with the ones that we have in stock that work just fine. I've made dozens of the version 1's that we currently carry and they work great. I would recommend either giving us a call at 1-800-551-8876 or emailing our service department at service@woodturnerscatalog.com so we can quickly resolve that for you. Thanks!

jb_pratt

Cheers for CUSA!

Thanks for being so responsive in getting this issue resolved. Nils, I'll be in Provo next week for the turning class, I'll let you know at that point how many replacement parts I need.

Ron Mc

Nils,
I have been under the impression that you are out of the version 1 Junior Statesmans. You only have the version 1 Jr. Gents. Right?

nilsatcraft

Ron- You're right, we only have the Jr. Gentlemen's version 1 pens left and no more Jr. Statesman version 1's. We actually have quite a few of the Jr. Gentlemen's 1's, though. Thanks.

nilsatcraft

Scott,
Mikey is right- just mention it in the notes of the email order or tell the person on the phone and we'll be sure to take care of it. Thanks!

thetalbott4

Thanks for the info Mikey & Nils! Oh Nils, I was thinking about coming by Craft Supplies this week and visiting my money...I sure miss it. I bet your taking good care of it for me though. [;)][:D]

nilsatcraft

I'm still tryin' to get my hands on some of it. Those guys down in the showroom who take the orders end up keeping all your money. We're thinking about ganging up on them- you want in? [:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom