replacement parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigguyZ

So I was disassembling an atlas pen and the transmission got completely mangled. I looked online, and I can't find a source that sells only the transmissions. They have them for the slimlines, but not for the other pen types. Is there a source for this, or am I going to have to buy an entire kit to replace one part?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

The Polaris(PSI) and Patriot(CSUSA) are the same pen. Contact either PSI or CSUSA and see if you can buy a couple. They should both have extras.

its_virgil

Check with woodcraft. They have 5 packs of transmissions for the other kits so maybe they have a pkg for this kit also. Or, call the other suppliers and see if any of them can help you out. Call Berea Hardwoods directly...but be aware that the kit in question has had a name change from Berea.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by BigguyZ
<br />So I was disassembling an atlas pen and the transmission got completely mangled. I looked online, and I can't find a source that sells only the transmissions. They have them for the slimlines, but not for the other pen types. Is there a source for this, or am I going to have to buy an entire kit to replace one part?

BigguyZ

Update: I emailed PSI, and they responded with the item # that I can use to order the transmissions. They also said that if I wasn't going to put in an order soon, they could just send me one in the mail. I responded that I wasn't going to be making any orders in the immeadiate future, and gave my address. I haven't gotten a response after that, so I guess I'll see if they just mail me one! In the meantime, I'm going to get another kit from Woodcraft and if I do get a transmission from PSI- either free or ordered- I'll use it on that kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom