replacement mandrel rod

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoiberg

well, i finally bent my mandrel rod... my mandrel was purchased from rockler a while back, does anyone know where a replacement rod can be had from? i didn't see that rockler carries them... perhaps i'm wrong.

gracias.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

yeah, i checked with joe before starting this thread and unfortunately he doesn't make replacements for the particular mandrel i've got. but it sounds like rockler's got them, so thanks for the replies!

ahoiberg

i just called my local rockler and the guy swears they don't sell the rods. i'm gonna go check anyway. this would be the umpteenth time i've called a store to ask if they have something and they say no without even checking and then I go and look for 5 mins. and find exactly what i called about... i guess i should just cut out the calls!

Randy_

As I understand it all of the Rockler stores are independently owned so it is quite possible that their inventory is not identical and one store might carry the replacement mandrels and another might not.

If it turns out that your store doesn't carry them you could always try ordering one from Berea or one of their resellers. Someone can correct me if I am mistaken; but I am reasonably sure those are Berea mandrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom