refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

I know there are the easyflow 9000 for parker style refills and that there is the Schmidt or easyflow 5888 for roller ball, but does anyone know if there is a similar high grade refill for the cross type refills?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Tried some

I've tried some "high grade" cross style refills and have found no difference to speak of. They all seem pretty decent to me.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I am open to new ideas on the Cross refills. We have an upgrade refill. It is said to have a greater capacity and write longer---but I have no real way of judging. As to the "writing experience"---Unlike the 9000 that I can immediately tell the difference, with the cross substitutes, I have to switch from one pen to the other a couple times, then identify the "upgrade".

IF someone knows of a better refill---I am certainly open to handling it.

FWIW

IPD_Mrs

There are several refills made for the Cross type pens. Dyacom and cheap Chineese refills usually accompany the kits. A true Cross refill is available as is a Cross refill made by Schmidt. The Private Reserve Cross refills are the same one made by Schmidt. If you are use to a gel or rollerball, no matter what brand or manufacturer you try it will never feel as smooth. We do offer the Private Reserve Schmidt refills for as low as $1.05 on purchase of 20 or more, with no additional purchase required and are currently offering $1.00 shipping on all order in the US and Canada.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sorry, I should have mentioned ours are 89 cents if purchased with the pen kit. Didn't know I could do that in the Penturning forum.

Take a look!!

Top Bottom