Refills?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

shootintom

Where can I get great quality Cross and Parker refills at a good price? I'm looking for Black Fine. I've just got out of OfficeMax and bought a 2 pk of Cross refills for $5.49 and a Parker Single refill for the same price. What's everyone using out there? Thanks

Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Pen Savings . com

Pensavings.com has both Parker and Cross Brand refills, as well as the unbranded cross-type refills. Be careful with Cross.

Last month he still had a few of the older "made in USA" Cross refills.

The authentic cross refills are now made in mainland China. To me, the authentic cross refills do not write as well as the Dayacom refills labeled "Swiss mechanism, refill made in West Germany" refills.

Additionally, the Schmidt 900 refills do better for me than the original Parker refills.

In fact, When I go to shows, I load identical ball points ( both Cross Century) pens with a Chinese Cross and a Dayacom "West Germany" refills. I also load cigars with a authentic Parker and a Schmidt 900. The customers almost ALWAYS pick the Dayacom as the better writing pen. THEY ALWAYS PICK THE SCHMIDT REFILL OVER THE PARKER REFILL.

Top Bottom