Refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oahunative

Greetings Group,

Much to my dismay, I find using a Pilot G-2 05 is my prefered pen while working. I write punch lists for home construction daily and enjoy the effortless and fine point it provides. I'm hoping someone here can point me towards a refill simular in usage to the G-2 that will fit the slimline or any click pen that I can make.

Thanks folks!

bob393

If the G2 is the pen I think it is, inexpensive, comfort grip, click gel pen, it's a great pen, pilot has a way of making an inexpensive great pen. I would look into any of the click gel writers. The first one to come to mind is the Slimline-pro from PSI. It's 8mm and no comfort grip, but it's still quite thin and you could add some finger grips to the end.

If you wanted to add a comfort grip, you could look at the PK comfort pen and transfer the rubber thingy to your new pen... I don't use them myself, so I have a supply stashed away that I've left off the comforts.. and I think most office supply house have a rubber cushion grip that probably would fit over an 8mm tube.. it's suppose to fit over pencils and Bic type pens.

Oahunative

Hey Guys ... thanks for the advise, I just got off the phone with Penn State. Their website suggests the Slimline Pro to be out of stock but the woman on the phone found 8 kits and the bushings for me.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom