Refil question...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhinze

I've done a couple american classic roller ball kits from woodcraft and have had several people ask for blue ink refils. I don't see it on woodcraft's website, is there anyone else that might sell a blue refil for these pens..?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Penn State and HUT both sell red, blue, green, and black gell ink refills in the parker style. Woodturningz.com may..did not find any at arizonasilhouette.com
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by jhinze
<br />
I've done a couple american classic roller ball kits from woodcraft and have had several people ask for blue ink refils. I don't see it on woodcraft's website, is there anyone else that might sell a blue refil for these pens..?

rjuhl

I am a blue ink guy and like the color and quality of the refill in the Pilot G-2 (cheapie) rollerball. I found that I can buy a box of 12 pens at Office Depot cheaper than buying 12 refills by themselves -- so that's what I do.

Randy in Pittsburgh

jhinze

Thanks for the Tip Randy. I had some difficulty finding blue the other day... the roller ball refills are all slightly different so finding the right one was difficult. I saw the G2's there and will give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom