Red and yellow acrylic blank?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scooley01

I want to make some pens for the other managers of the restaurant I work with, and I'd like to color coordinate them with the logo of the restaurant. The restaurant logo's colors are red and yellow...and I can't seem to find a red and yellow blank anywhere! Any ideas, besides casting my own (I'm not there yet, skill-wise)?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

You can also get red dyed box elder burl and yellow dyed box elder burl and segment them. Or yellow heart and paduak or red heart... Do you work at McDonald's by the way, just curious. That's the only restaurant I know of that uses red and yellow. You could also have someone print the logo and cast it for you around the tube.

Scooley01

Nope, Chicken Express. The one at Exotic isn't bad, but I'd really like it to be more yellow than the thin ribbon on that one. I'll consider segmenting...not sure my saw/blade is precise enough to make the clean cuts needed to segment.

Brooks803

I checked out their site...made me hungry:rolleyes:. Here's something I made for another customer that's close to what you're wanting. I could swap the colors around and have more yellow than red or just like it is. PM me if you're interested. (btw, it's the one on the far right:wink:):

Top Bottom