turbowagon

Anyone know which FP kit this is?

shaw-kids.jpg

Thanks!

- Joe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Joe:
Try Ernie at Beartoothwoods.com. That sure looks like a Berea Flat Top gun metal or Black TI. Ernie did carry them.

Edit

NOPE! not the Flat top or the Flat top 2000. The clip is different. Ernie didn't have the Flat but Arizona did. The end of the clip is just different.

Last edited:

ghostrider

Last edited:

patmurris

It looks like a Cigar fountain, but i could not find one with the exact same features - the clip is different for one thing. Timberbits Cigar Americana fountain is very close, but then again the clip is different and this plating combination is not available...

I too am curious to know where this kit can be found - i like it a lot!

ghostrider

It looks like a Cigar fountain, but i could not find one with the exact same features - the clip is different for one thing. Timberbits Cigar Americana fountain is very close, but then again the clip is different and this plating combination is not available...

I too am curious to know where this kit can be found - i like it a lot!
Timberbits Cigar Americana is different. For one thing the clip is not the same, and it is a very small pen. Almost like a purse/pocket pen.

The only ones I know of who make a Cigar in rollerball/fountain pen are PSI with their Big Ben. I really think it's closest to the Classic Elite 2, but that it's possible that there have been either some changes to the component set (either by PSI, or the producer of the pen), or that the pic used by PSI may be somewhat inaccurate.

Here's the latest Big Ben rollerball.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry about the bad pic (trying to get it up fast).

Timbo

When I first saw it my thought was "its neat how he pieced that together from different component sets". Could be wrong but I still think that. Are you pulling our leg Turbowagon?

PenMan1

Joe:
Look at shawpens.com. It looks similar to a couple that Alan (a member here, I think his user id is ashaw) makes. I know Alan was planning to go to the Atlanta Pen Show, but I didn't get over to see him.

Might be worth a PM?

Last edited:

turbowagon

It's a perfect match and the metal threads look better than the black ones. I think Alan is on to something!

Nice detective work, Seamus!

- Joe

ashaw

Guys many of you had it right. It is the Classic Elite from PSI gun metal/gold. Note it is the new version. If you have any other questions you can pm me at any time.

Top Bottom