Recent turnings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

swm6500

Here are a couple of my recent turnings. Black and white made for piano teacher. Green one is a modified mini euro made from maple and dyed.

200531523176_pianopen.jpg

2005315231742_minieuro1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom McMillan

Very nice pens Sam!!! That black and white one is great---too bad the music clip doesn't come in black---maybe you could have someone powdercoat one for ya!! Very nice work!!

Randy

Although I like turning the mini euro because of the small tip, I never like the appearance of the small tip. I love the way you made your pen. I am going to have to try your profile now. They say copying is the sincerest form of flattery. I believe it is because I am not smart enough to do something like you did on my own. So I steal your ideas [:D].
Great looking pens, keep up the good work. That way I can steal some more [}:)].

swm6500

Originally posted by smoky10
<br />Great looking pens Sam. What did you use to dye the green one? Tom
Well Tom, I hate to say I did this, but at the time I did it the only green i had was in a Sharpie type marker. Buyer was pleased, and that is the main thing.

JimGo

The bead on the black and white one is very well done, and I like the slight hourglass shape to it. That's a heck of a pen! The green one isn't quite my cup of tea, but the Sharpie really did a nice job giving an even coloring to it all. I just purchased a rainbow assortment of Sharpies from BJ's Wholesale Club for like $8 or $10, if I remember correctly, so I can take a stab at some dyed pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom