quick question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

A quick question I know someone can answer for me... the titanium gentlemen from Craft Supplies, is it a gold titanium or just a chrome look?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It sounds like you are loooking for Rhodium with Black Titanium finish, you may have to go to the Jr. Statesman for that one. You can also just remove the gold and replace it with black acrylic.

JimMc7

Ok, thanks. Do you know if they offer something "chrome" with a black finial and center band? All I see is the rhodium plated one and it has a gold finial and center band...

The black titanium Jr Gentleman has a "chrome" top cap and matching center ring...

IMG_6038.jpg
IMG_6039.jpg

If you're willing to settle for a Baron, both the platinum & black titanium (shown) have black top cap and matching center ring...

IMG_6296.jpg
IMG_6297.jpg

glycerine

The baron is fine with me and that's what I may get. I bought alot of extra pen tubes and what I'm trying to do is find all of the pen type and styles that I can get for each size tube I have. So I will go ahead and turn several bodies and then pick a kit later on. I know the jr gent and baron tubes are slightly different in size (diameter), right?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Yes, The diameter is different. And the threading appears to be the same, but is not interchangeable.

Putting the Jr. Gent nib section on a baron can result in the nib staying in the cap when unscrewed---very embarrassing when at a show and showing a prospect.

DAMHIKT

Russianwolf

downside to the Baron/Sedona (and the lower rated platings on the Jr's for that matter) is that the black coupler threads will wear fairly quickly and show the metal underneath.

Too bad as I like the cap threads on the Baron/Sedona more than the Jr's (four start verses 3 start).

Top Bottom