Question regarding CSUSA Aero pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkD

I have made a few of the Aero pens that I purchased from CSUSA.
The ladies really seem to like this pen.

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed that the refill seems very loose where it protrudes from the nib. When I write with the pen I can hear the refill click as it hits the sides of the nib. I have ordered these pens several times and they all seem to have this issue.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

When I get home Mark, I will test a couple out. That is something I have not noticed, but that doesn't mean too much with me. :redface:

arioux

I have this issue from time to time with some kit that uses parker refill. What i do is stretch the spring a little, this will put more pressure bettween the refill and the tip and should solve you problem. Happen often with the Atlas type of kit.
Hope this will help you

Jim Burr

Banned
I haven't nioticed that yet...I go through about 3-5 of those a week. I'm doing a couple tomorrow so I'll pay more attention.

IPD_Mr

I just played around a bit with five kits and no issues. I did notice the was a small amount of variance on how far the spring goes beyond the refill tip. It should extend 1/16" to 1/8" beyond the refill tip.

MarkD

Thanks for checking that out Mike. Perhaps it's just the perfectionist in me, but I thought that the hole where the refill tip extends through, seemed to large to me.

Top Bottom