A question for Nils...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Since pen components get lost, get broken, need repair, etc., is CSUSA giving any thought to allowing customers to buy individual components (springs, clips, caps, etc.)?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nilsatcraft

Hi Gary,
We try to stock what we can of the parts but certain parts are harder to get parts for. We have to charge more for individual parts, too, since we get charged a lot for parts ourselves. We'll always take care of any parts that are our fault, though, at no charge.

-Nils

tipusnr

Are the seperate parts available on your website? I find that mysteriously I am quite short of nib ends for the standard gold ballpoint 7mm slimline (like 1/2 dozen). Don't know how I managed that one - but I did.

dougle40

Don't know how I managed that one - but I did.
I've gotten into the habit lately of taking apart <b>EVERY</b> kit that I receive to make sure that everything that's supposed to be there <b>IS</b> there. It saves a lot of headaches later on .That's how I found the mess that happened with the Cigar kits that I ordered from BB .

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
And what kind of time frame are we talking about that you will "take care of any parts"...an example being for myself I seldom purchase one kit at a time...it is more convenient to order ten+ kits or more and economical, too...so that means that I must sit down and inventory every part in every kit when they arrive on my doorstep..?

Don't misunderstand, I think it is a great thing that you will take care of missing parts in kits you supply...just curious about the time thing.

Originally posted by nilsatcraft
<br />Hi Gary,
We try to stock what we can of the parts but certain parts are harder to get parts for. We have to charge more for individual parts, too, since we get charged a lot for parts ourselves. We'll always take care of any parts that are our fault, though, at no charge.

-Nils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom