Question on Kit and Blank Matchup

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RSidetrack

So I have a set of carbon fiber blanks for a Jr. Gent II, but unfortunately the only Jr. Gent kit I have left right now is the Rhodium with gold accents. I was thinking the black titanium would be better suited for the carbon fiber, but am thinking maybe the rhodium would work - but wanted to get some other opinions :biggrin: If everyone thinks the rhodium would not be as good as the black TI I will just wait until I make my next order of Gents before assembling.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Don't ask people. Don't settle. Don't waste the blank. Get it. Order the kit you want and in fact order a couple extra and do it the way YOU want.

Karl_99

I just finished carbon fiber blank with a platinum Jr. Gent II and am very pleased with how if turned out. John T. is right...you have to go with your gut and do what you think is the best.

Karl

RSidetrack

Don't ask people. Don't settle. Don't waste the blank. Get it. Order the kit you want and in fact order a couple extra and do it the way YOU want.

I like your way of thinking and I did just that - put my order into Exotic Blanks today :biggrin:

I just finished carbon fiber blank with a platinum Jr. Gent II and am very pleased with how if turned out. John T. is right...you have to go with your gut and do what you think is the best.

Karl

I think it would look good with great contrast, I just worry about the gold not really going with anything else with the pen. As a result, went and ordered black TI from Exotic. Thanks for the input!

IMHO: Rhodium.
I actually think I am going to ask CaptG to get me another couple blanks and try the different variations as I said in the above comment, the contrast would be nice, I just don't know about the gold.

Top Bottom