Question on Emperor Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mplisowski

Does anyone know if there are any replacement nibs available for the Emperor? I sold one with the medium point but the customer would like a fine point if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
There are no different nib sizes offered for the Emporer currently (nor for the Gentleman, Statesman or Havana). Additionally, the replacement nibs for the other kits have strikingly different frontpieces than the kit standard frontpieces (black plastic instead of the pen plating). This is a consideration as many of my customers do not like the different appearance.

PenWorks

I just took a nib from a El Grande Streamline, which I believe is the same nib as an El Grande, put it into the fron section of a Statesmen and it worked just fine. You can use the front section from a Statesmen and screw it into the plated threaded nib couple on the Emperor, it will fit. I have used the front cover for the Statesmen on the Emperor on some occassions, I think it looks better than the front cover for the Emperor, but that is personal taste. So you can buy fine steel nibs from BB in the El Grande and just switch out the nibs, should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom