Question about ink cartridges

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasonlmartin

I just turned my first pen, a slimline from woodcraft, made with quarter sawn Sycamore. I have a pen that I received as a gift, it has a schmidt refill, and I love how it writes. I would like to put a schmidt refill in my slimline. Is this possible, and where do I get it? This is a pen that I carry everyday..
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Roger Schlenz

More about the C600M

I know that Schmidt does not now make refills for Cross style pens, but several years ago, when the company was Schmidt-Mine, they did. I don't know if the "Mine" was a subsidiary, or a partnership, or what. However, if you go online to the current Schmidt website and look at the refills section, you can see some of them still labeled Schmidt-Mine. (Some have suggested that the Schmidt-Mine is a knockoff, but since the website itself has refills using the Schmidt -Mine stamp, I would think that the company is legitimate.) More recently Schmidt seems to have parted with the "Mine", and Schmidt does not make Cross-style refills. However, there are some Schmidt-Mine Cross-style refills still out there, C600M. I have bought about a two dozen, and they are very smooth writing.

Top Bottom