Question about bullet pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomC

OK, thank you!

I had a feeling that would be the answer. I don't no enough about making pens yet to try and figure it out on my own. But I would really like to learn how one day down the road. Thanks for your help.

Tom

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Don Ward (it's_virgil) is compiling an article on how he makes his version. I suspect it will be of immense help to many.

jwoodwright

This is one that I made that's very easy to do. 30.06 is correct for slimline nib. Pop SPENT Primer, drill a 1/4" hole in shell. CA a pen tube in shell (get 10" long tubes to cut down), Polish shell on lathe, I use MAAS Concentrated Metal Polish. Make top as usual. Clip and insert from European pen allows a larger top. Press nib, press tranny (way in!), press insert for clip, attach clip, voila!
20053524625_Second%20Bullet%20Pen%20005.jpg
<br />

Tom McMillan

There is a message in archives at Yahoo Penturners group that Jay Pickens wrote that gives some info on bullet pens that might be helpful---try this link: http://tinyurl.com/3ngdk

knottyharry

Hi John,
I haven't worked with any of the pens using wood to this point, but have been wanting to. The BOW looks really good. Great job.
Question... what is the dark piece next to the butt end of the casing or is it the way the light is hitting it?
Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom