Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichB

I have found the chart in the Library for bushings and tubes to be very helpful for this. It will give the length and drill size for each tube which you can compare to each kit. Hope this helps. RichB

hilltopper46

I have found the chart in the Library for bushings and tubes to be very helpful for this. It will give the length and drill size for each tube which you can compare to each kit. Hope this helps. RichB

+1 on the chart.

Also, if you go to PSI's catalog (paper or online) and look at the part number of the spare tube, I think you can tell which ones are the same and which are not. IIRCC, these are all the same, but you should check for yourself.

ldb2000

They are both 3/8". Don't know about the length.
Add to that that, "Not all 3/8" tubing is the same."

The 3/8" tubing I get at my local Ace Hardware has viably noticeable, thicker walls.

Pen kit tubes are NOT replaceable with ANY aftermarket tubing . As you discovered the wall thickness is quite different . There are also differences in the diameters of the tubing , some pen kits use proprietary size tubes that while they seem like standard sizes they are not and can differ by several thousandths of an inch .

Top Bottom