Question on "Click" Ballpoint kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Are any of the "Click Ballpoint" kit mechanisms any good? I talk daily with people in the medical professions...doctors, nurses, technicians, etc. They all use click ballpoints as a matter of convenience. They use a pen so much that they just want to pull it out of their pocket...click and write. Many of them shun the twist mechanisms because it isn't convenient (filefolder or chart in one hand, pull out pen & write). Does anyone have experience with the "Click" kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

Gary, all you have to do is show them how to turn a twist BP with one hand, I think that its all in there head. It seems harder than it really is. Try it yourself, I do it all of the time.

Wayne

woodscavenger

I am a doc and although the click is definitely better the one I tried from woodcraft seems a little rough and the one hand twist is not a problem. I use them all the time.

driften

I have made a couple of clicks from Woodcraft so far so good. They seem to smooth out from use.
Maybe the "new" improved version from Berea is even better. I have not tried those yet. I like the
plain band on the woodcraft version.

goldentouch

I haven't made a click pen yet and like the twist better. I have one customer who keeps coming by and wants nothing but a click. Tonight I ordered 10 of the Berea inproved clicks. I would ignore him if he didn't have some nice osage orange trees on his place I need. Any of you have any suggestions on making click pens?

Gary

Eddie, be sure and let us know how you like those kits once you get a couple made.

Originally posted by goldentouch
<br />I haven't made a click pen yet and like the twist better. I have one customer who keeps coming by and wants nothing but a click. Tonight I ordered 10 of the Berea inproved clicks. I would ignore him if he didn't have some nice osage orange trees on his place I need. Any of you have any suggestions on making click pens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom