Quest for a good click pen kit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

teamtexas

Can anyone tell me of a good quality click pen kit? I like the look of the Gastby click, but I would like one a bit smaller in diameter. Although the slimline seems too thin.:rolleyes:

Dan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

I made a couple of the stratus. I'm not really a big fan but several others here are.

A popular one seems to be the long clicker, which will be the one I try next.

lucky13

My personal favorite is the Big Ben click from psi. But for a smaller pen I just made a Gatsby click and really like that one also.

mmoncur

My current favorite is the "Slimline Pro" from PSI. 8mm, not really slim, but they have a good mechanism. i make them one piece so they show off a chunk of wood nicely. Very picky about barrel length, though.

OOPS

Here are two you might wish to consider...both from Penn State (or their resellers.) The Polaris Click and the Cigar Click. I have no personal experience with these, as I just purchased some of each after reading the reviews. I intend to make some and give them a workout.

lucky13

Here are two you might wish to consider...both from Penn State (or their resellers.) The Polaris Click and the Cigar Click. I have no personal experience with these, as I just purchased some of each after reading the reviews. I intend to make some and give them a workout.

You will like the Cigar Click, I have several of them and can't keep them in stock, I also have 3 different ones that I have kept for myself for daily carries. Let me know what you think of the polaris click, I haven't made one of those yet, but have been considering it.

Top Bottom