Q about Sierra Elegant Beauty component sets...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

The Penguin

the SEB Really is my favorite set for single barrel pens...however - I wish it was available in a platinum (or rhodium)/Ti gold finish as opposed to the gunmetal/Ti gold finish.

is anyone aware of that finish available from a different source other than Berea?

how are the Aero/EB from Exotic Blanks different from the SEB from Berea?

thanks

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

The sierra elegant beauty uses a 27/64 bit where the aero and elegant beauty uses a 23/64 inch bit and is slightly shorter as well.

Lenny

I think Ed sells both types, the SEB coming from Berea I believe.

As for different platings, maybe try Arizona Shilouette or Lau Lau pen kits.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The sierra elegant beauty is the name used by Berea for TWO pens: Blkti and platinum is one and blkti and tigold is the other. Link sent by PM to stay within IAP rules.

The Penguin

understood Ed - what I'm looking for is a combination of the 2 Berea Sierra Elegant Beauty kits...I want platinum and tigold.

the Elegant Beauty/Aero on your site is the closest thing I've found: Aero

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We have tigold and rhodium---in the pen we call the Aureus. NO picture, didn't happen, but I CAN remedy that in a few hours if it sounds like it might be your answer!!

The Penguin

We have tigold and rhodium---in the pen we call the Aureus. NO picture, didn't happen, but I CAN remedy that in a few hours if it sounds like it might be your answer!!

it sounds like it might

Have a look at The Golden Nib.They have two versions of that plating combination.

that looks the same as Ed's Elegant Beauty/Aero I linked above. Smaller than the Sierra Elegant Beauty.

Top Bottom