Putting a Pin on a Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chief TomaToe

I have a request from someone for a pen that I'm not exactly sure how to approach yet. They would like a USMC themed pen, but they would like the Corps logo on the clip. From what I've been able to dig up, I figure the most simple way to do this is to modify a lapel pin and adhere it to the pen clip. My question to those who might have done this in the past or have some ideas:

1) Is there any kit out there that has a specific clip that would be ideal for this?
2) What method/process should I use to adhere it? I have CA, gorilla glue, and 15-minute epoxy around the house.

I appreciate any help you might be able to offer!

Chief TomaToe

Check out woodpenpro.com. Jimmy has a clip with a USMC logo - https://woodpenpro.com/products/us-marine-corps-seal-patriot-pen-clip. It fits a variety of kits he sells including a version of the Euro, Cigar, Bullet and E-Slim.

Thank you for the response! I am slowly becoming more familiar with what all the different vendors have to offer. They definitely have what I'm looking for, but they seem to be out of stock on all their USMC logo clips. I'm contacting them now to see if they'll be getting any back in stock soon.

Top Bottom