PSI's Nouveau Sceptre Twist Pen size?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jbswearingen

Hey folks, I've seen the Nouveau Sceptre fountain pen; it's a BIG pen. Gaudy for my tastes, but I can see why some like it. My question is about the twist version of it--How big is it?

The Missus wants one after seeing it in the catalog. She's petite, coming in at 4'9". An Aero pen fits her hand perfectly. She likes the Vertex pen I made for her, but doesn't write with it much because it's a fountain. I'll likely swap the tips to see if she'll use it more.

Does anybody know how the Sceptre twist compares to the Aero in size?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Whaler

Hey folks, I've seen the Nouveau Sceptre fountain pen; it's a BIG pen. Gaudy for my tastes, but I can see why some like it. My question is about the twist version of it--How big is it?

The Missus wants one after seeing it in the catalog. She's petite, coming in at 4'9". An Aero pen fits her hand perfectly. She likes the Vertex pen I made for her, but doesn't write with it much because it's a fountain. I'll likely swap the tips to see if she'll use it more.

Does anybody know how the Sceptre twist compares to the Aero in size?

Here is a pic of the Sceptre with an Elegant Sierra. The Sceptre is heavier and top heavy plus I have had transmission problems with the 2 that I have made. If the Aero fits her hand I don't think she will like the Sceptre.

Attachments

• Pair.jpg
    Pair.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 172

Russianwolf

Randy Simmons

Regardless of whether or not it's ugly/gaudy... :wink:

The new scepter ballpoint is a single 3/8 tube twist pen, about the same size of the majestic squire/art deco ballpoint. I think they are a little skinnier than sierras, though I may be wrong.

If art nouveau is her thing, I think she will like it. The black ti plating is superb.

I will write a review on all three aforementioned pens soon :biggrin:

Randy

Top Bottom