PSI's 3 jaw mini chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dw

Does anyone have that new, small, three jawed self-centering chuck that PSI is selling? I'd like to use it kind of like a collet chuck for shortening a mandrel. I'd look at a Beall chuck but they don't make them for my 3/4"x16 spindle. It looks like that chuck would tighten down to 1/4" and work just fine.

Anyone?

Evan

Hi,

I don't have this chuck, but I have a similar three jaw self-centering chuck (aluminum jaws from Lee Valley). I suppose it would work just fine.

I used to hold a mandrel using a Jacob's chuck, but I got a collet set (3/4" x 16) on eBay a couple of weeks ago for only $15. He was selling some more recently and they went for $12.50.

dw

I've looked for collet chucks on Ebay. If you remember the listing or even the description, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks

Evan

Hi

The more I look at the PSI mini-chuck, the more I'm interested, considering the price.

Anyhow I found the link of the auction I won: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2397691130&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:CA:6

The receipt I got sent says KMSTools (an actual store here in BC)... but I never saw them sell it in there.

Evan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom