PSI Tec-7 twist pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

builtbybill

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the PSI Tec-7 twist pens. Specifically I am curious how they compare, in size, to a standard slimline, streamline and the Tec-7 bolt action.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Have you looked at the instructions? They will probably answer your questions.
http://www.pennstateind.com/library/PKTSTECXX_INS.pdf
The tube lengths are not given but my bet is the tubes are slimline lengths. But, I don't know for sure.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the PSI Tec-7 twist pens. Specifically I am curious how they compare, in size, to a standard slimline, streamline and the Tec-7 bolt action.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

magpens

The tube lengths are given as 1.900" for each one for the twist Tec-7. I think that is a little shorter than slimline tube length.

Yes, I just measured a slimline at 2.09" tube length.

There is no Tec-7 bolt action, just the twist pen.

There is a bolt-action tec-pen, but it is a single barrel pen.

Last edited:

builtbybill

Thanks for the responses, I am really thinking about giving these a try. I just started using a slimline, that I made about 10 years ago, and realize that it is actually a pretty comfortable pen just a little too thin. So I am looking for a slightly larger pen but also want it to be a decent quality, and it looks like this might be the best option. If you know of any better options than the Tec-7 please let me know.

Thanks,

Bill

mecompco

Thanks for the responses, I am really thinking about giving these a try. I just started using a slimline, that I made about 10 years ago, and realize that it is actually a pretty comfortable pen just a little too thin. So I am looking for a slightly larger pen but also want it to be a decent quality, and it looks like this might be the best option. If you know of any better options than the Tec-7 please let me know.

Thanks,

Bill

I really like the Comfort pen. It is basically a Slimline with a larger band. Here's one I made recently using a Slimline kit, Comfort band and Designer tubes:

PS: You can do hybrid Comforts on the cheap, buy Slimline kits for $1.75, then buy Comfort bands for .50 each. A nice savings off the Comfort kits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom