PSI shake pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

I know a similar style shake or snap pen has been showing up in the discount areas at Woodcraft stores in the Midwest. Doesn't mean it's a bad pen but it evidently didn't catch on quick enough for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Not a direct answer to the original question, but I, too, tried the Woodcraft "Inertia" pen (I'm thinking it's the same thing). It works (mostly). But not every time. Gets a lot of "oh, cool!" Comments but no sales. Just another gimmic pen IMHO.

The PSI offering looks quite a bit different. More of a traditional look. Might be more acceptable due to that.

Last edited:

MRDucks2

Not a direct answer to the original question, but I, too, tried the Woodcraft "Inertia" pen (I'm thinking it's the same thing). It works (mostly). But not every time. Gets a lot of "oh, cool!" Comments but no sales. Just another gimmic pen IMHO.

The PSI offering looks quite a bit different. More of a traditional look. Might be more acceptable due to that.

Agreed. The Woodcraft "Inertia" (thanks) does look a lot different and leaves little room for style like the PSI kit appears to.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

gtriever

I seem to remember a shake pen that was produced in the 70s ; the tip had a bad habit of collapsing as you wrote. It'll be interesting to see if the technology has improved.

Top Bottom