PSI Revolver Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I've only done 1 of these. It seems to be just as described. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the click mechanism is pretty stiff and requires a bit of pressure to push when advancing the refill.

Racer3770

I have done one of these as well. I loved the overall look of the pen. The only issue I have with it is that I usually click my pens one handed - I have to hold the pen awkwardly in order for the center band to rotate.

Attachments

• dsc_1080.jpg
    dsc_1080.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 210

mecompco

I've done a couple--no problems. It's a little gimmicky, but I like it and it fits in with my other gun pens. Do make sure to press it together with the clicker cap installed, as per the updated instructions. Here are mine (gun metal), one in faux ivory and one in Black Walnut with a Tru-Oil finish:

Last edited:

mecompco

A friend did one a bit ago. Looks cool, but not impressed with the mechanism, myself. A little clunky.

I don't think it's too bad. I think the lever action is probably my favorite, and I like the .45 pen as well. The Revolver really feels substantial, though. Really, they are all gimmicks, but as long as they work and sell....

MTViper

I got the 4 pen starter kit and turned them almost immediately. I heard there had been some problems with the click mechanism and that was why they changed the assembly procedure. Every guy I've shown it to has loved it. Agree the cylinder is in an awkward place, the replica bullet is not a revolver cartridge, and it's not the most comfortable to write with, but darn it, it's cool. Last guy I showed it to said he didn't care if it would write or not. He just wants one to play with. I ordered more so I'd have them in stock.

JP1337

Love the clip on it. Not a fan of the bullet at the bottom but definitely love the upper half

mecompco

Agree the cylinder is in an awkward place, the replica bullet is not a revolver cartridge.

Although not designed as a revolver cartridge, there are a number of revolvers chambered for the .45 ACP. Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Charter Arms, Taurus and I'm sure others make or have made them. So if a potential customers brings that up, you've got a comeback. :)

Top Bottom