PSI question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I ordered a couple starter sets from PSI lastnight. General shipping (the $8.50 deal), about when should I get my order?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

With their cheap shipping it is 7-10business days. They typically ship out in 3-4 days but I have had them ship faster.

Tim'sTurnings

If you pay for their rush processing you can get your order much earlier, that's what I do. I ordered on a Friday and received my order on Tuesday. From Pennsylvania to Mid-Mich. in 3 business days. Very satisfied.

I do have a problem with them answering emails though. I have tried for about 4 weeks, three emails, and have not received an answer yet. :eek:(

JohnGreco

I've tried their 2 lower priced shipping methods and have had as long as a week before it even leaves their facility. I'm about a 40 minute drive from their retail location though, and have been tremendously pleased with shopping there in-person. Now I only online order if it's something I don't really need by a certain day.

Haynie

My last order from them took a LONG time to get to me. Like wa said. Order from them if you have the time.

RogerH

Expect it just before hell freezes over, unless you pay for expensive shipping. I gave up on them for that reason, and because their customer service sucks. Oh yeah, and there are about 20 better vendors on here too, including ones who rep PSI stuff and do a LOT better job.

Kinger

Ive only ordered from them once and my exp wasnt to bad a bit odd but not bad, I did pay the extra 3 dollar skip everybody else fee which I think in itself is a lack of cust appreciation but I think I ordered on a tuesday and packages started arriving the following tuesday-friday got a box everyday, then the odd part about 2 weeks later I get home and there was a box from them about a 6x6 box. I opened it up and there was one of their catalogs crammed down in the box and nothing else

i ordered mine wed and it got here today i have always been very pleased with their timely shipping.

I just got the fastest order from them in the two years I have been ordering from them, ordered it Tues, arrived Today.

I personally like PSI, never had an issue other then their carbide mill, that is a piece of crap.

ALA

I've ordered from them a couple of times lately. Each one was a 3 or 4 day delivery. I've been well pleased so far.

corian king

I ordered a couple starter sets from PSI lastnight. General shipping (the $8.50 deal), about when should I get my order?

Ed I usually get my orders from them in about 3 days so I am going to guess you will have it by tues.Of course they might prove me wrong.
Good Luck!!!

ctubbs

I have always had good service from them except using the e-mail. Their e-mail account is a Galactic Black Hole where once it goes in, it never is seen again, ever. Use their 800 number, it works great.
Charles

Tim'sTurnings

As I posted earlier I sent 3 emails to PSI in the last 4-5 weeks and never did get a reply. I called their 800 number yesterday and got satisfaction, finally. The guy apologized for no one emailing me back.

I ordered some click cartridge/bullet pencil kits for a customer for a special order. The catalog says you get 5 extra 2mm refills when you order the kit. I didn't get any. The guy I talked to said there was an error in the catalogs and that he would ship me out 4 refill tubes with 5 leads each.

I guess I should have called them in the first place.

I usually pay the extra couple bucks for rush processing and get my orders in 3-4 days. I don't mind paying the extra because I know they are a big company and sometimes I can't get my orders anyplace else. I have always been happy with their service and products. (Some of their prices could be lower though. lol.)

Top Bottom