PSI pencil conversions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

They are REALLY GREAT !!!! . (They fit only the Vertex click pen) . There seem to be no supplied instructions.

1) Remove the original nib section, ballpoint refill, and spring from the assembled pen
2) From the conversion kit package, take out the new nib section and the lead-holder mechanism
3) Insert the point of the lead-holder mechanism into the large top hole of the new nib section
4) Screw the mechanism into the nib section until the mechanism tip protrudes the right amount
5) Screw this assembly onto the previously assembled pen body
6) Click the top button until the lead protrudes for writing

Obvious as all this may seem, at first I forgot step (4). Then on close inspection I noticed the threads near the tip of the lead-holder mechanism and mating threads just inside the small hole of the new nib section.

Last edited:

greggas

Ditto to what @Magpens wrote.

I have used them and they work great. I especially love how they give another option for Vertex pencils as not everyone is into 2mm lead. I especially like how they work on Vertex and Spartan finished bodies that ended up a bit short ( we all know how unforgiving those pen types can be if you take off too much squaring )..instead of having to toss out all that hard work I can convert to a pencil and sell for an additional $ 15....works for me !

CREID

Thanks for the replies. Although I make a lot of pens, I use pencils mostly myself and the pencil kits (slimline) I have tried have really been hit or miss. Based on your reviews I will purchase some and try them.

Thanks

Top Bottom