PSI Pen press

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scooley01

Anyone know if PSI (or someone else) has a replacement for the plastic cylinder that you press against? I had a couple pens that the pieces were tight fits in their tubes, and it pushed two circular holes into the apparently soft plastic. I notice the cylinder slides right off that end...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hdtran

Anyone know if PSI (or someone else) has a replacement for the plastic cylinder that you press against? I had a couple pens that the pieces were tight fits in their tubes, and it pushed two circular holes into the apparently soft plastic. I notice the cylinder slides right off that end...

Put a scrap of leather or chamois over the plastic and over the aluminum/steel. I used to have a homemade press, and I used a piece of sacrificial wood for the twist end, and a scrap of leather for the tip end. My family gave me the Woodcraft version of the PSI press, and I'm in the process of putting sacrificial chamois or leather over the two ends.

hdt

manatee

I have the PSI press and I placed stick on felt over the plunger and it helps protect the pen parts during pressing.

ThomJ

I used 2 sided tape and put a piece of delrin over the metal press part, and the stationary side

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
email

Send me an email lssmith37@comcast.net I think I have one. Is your press a 3 or a 4....

Top Bottom