Psi nibs. Now jowo it seems.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

Long story short will have an expert opinion this Saturday but the fountain pen that arrived today ( order placed Tuesday ) has a Jowo nib on it. Read expert as in a nib grinder who was trained by Richard binder himself and grinds hundreds of nibs a year.

I have not ask the company nor is there any plans to do so. Reason being last call on the subject netted dumb looks and empty answers. I have heard some reports of this change but this is the first that I can verify.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

That's quick delivery. Let us know when you hear more and post some pics. I haven't made any of their fountain pens yet but still interesting.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The PSI catalog claims Schmidt FP nibs on the Art Deco and Nouveau Scptre pens. My understanding (and I could be wrong on this) is that Schmidt nibs are made by Jowo. They don't mention FP nibs on the Majestic and Jr Majestic lines. The Majestic Jr Nib says Iridium Point Germany and also has a B on it below the IPT. I've never heard anyone mention Jowo marking their nibs like that but perhaps...who knows.

edstreet

Have a good Ed photo of the nib? What's the design / stamp? What kit was it?

Sorry, I am swamped with other things and have not taken any photo's of this yet.

Meisternibs - Steel Nibs - #5 Steel Polished IPG

5%20steel%20polished%20ipg.jpg

You will have to settle for this IPG logo nib from meister nibs instead.

Top Bottom