PSI New pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashaw

Just saw the new kits coming out for next month. One major change is there catalog. They now have two catalog one for D/C and the other for Pens. They have about seven new kits. All in the medium to high level end. One similar to the barons, one similar to the churchill, one similar to el'grande, jr majestic and a ball point pen that is similar to Michael's Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

The only way I can get photos is if I can draw them.[:D] Unforgently I was able to get a sneak preview of they're new catalog. Which should be in the mail soon.

Russianwolf

just got a catalog yesterday, only thing new that I noticed is they have expanded their "fun line" to the comfort grip pens.

I'm hoping they have some good stuff in the pipe, or I won't be buying from them anymore (except for an occasional Majestic)

Rmartin

I would really like to see a quality kit which uses a parker style refill in a mid-sized. Somewhere between the cigar and slimline. Someday, maybe?

Draken

Too bad all of the Majestic Rollerballs are out of stock, with no ETA for replacements. Who knows how long their stock of the FP Majestics will last with the new lower pricing. Hope the new pens they are coming out with don't have the same supply issues.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Since that was their first foray into the "high end" they probably did not make a big commitment. Now that they have an idea of what they CAN sell, we will SEE what they do with it.

ashaw

All of the pens I saw were similar finishes found at Berea and CSUSA. Black Titanium, Platinum, Did not see any lifetime 24k gold. This catalog will be coming out the end of October, being of November.

ashaw

They realize they are missing out on a huge market. All along they felt the beginners market as best for them. Once they saw all the sales going to Berea and CSUSA they had to make a change. Ed was not sure how the majestic was going to do. But I think they realize there is a much bigger world out there then there fun line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom