PSI Majestic Squire Ball Point Twist Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Off the top of one's head (without having to consult the app or conduct any research), does anyone know if this is the same as another pen's bushings?

Thank you....again, I can do the research, but if you have these things memorized, it would save me some work.

Thank you and enjoy this new week!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timber Ripper

Spartin Click, Nautical Twist, Gearshift BP, Broadwell Nouvea Twist - Upper and lower bushing 0.495 on a 3/8 tube
If you have any of those other bushing, Please double check the Dia.

Not off the top of my head. I just used the find option in excel :biggrin:

Last edited:

TonyL

Thank you, you just saved me $5. I have those bushings. And yes, my wife wants the dog pen. I have to get a copy of the Excel file. Thank you! I will check.

jttheclockman

I am working on the gearshift pen and I think I have those bushings too. I was going to turn between centers without bushings so that saves me somewhat. This is the pen where my resin blew past my silicone stoppers so I have to cast another one just in case I can not save it. :):) I am doing this for a friend and sure hopes he appreciates all the trouble I am having with his pen. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Timber Ripper

Thank you, you just saved me $5. I have those bushings. And yes, my wife wants the dog pen. I have to get a copy of the Excel file. Thank you! I will check.

If you have Adobe Acrobat Pro, There's feature that allows you to convert a PDF to MS Word or Excel. Its scans the PDF and uses Character recognition. It will take a little cleaning up once converted to an .xls but overall, not bad.

Top Bottom