PSI Majestic Price Reduction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

I just took a close look at the PSI catalog to answer a question for the Yahoo group and noticed that PSI has chopped the price of the Majestic kits from $10 to $17 for single kits depending upon the plating. There are reductions on the prices for multi-pen purchases as well; but they are not quite as large.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

The Majestic IS the same size as an Emperor/Statesman/Gent and you can use the same drill bit and bushings and spare tubes , he only difference is the designs on the hardware
As for the price reduction , this has been in effect since the end of last year since PSI finally got them back in stock .

winpooh498

Originally posted by ldb2000

The Majestic IS the same size as an Emperor/Statesman/Gent and you can use the same drill bit and bushings and spare tubes , he only difference is the designs on the hardware
As for the price reduction , this has been in effect since the end of last year since PSI finally got them back in stock .

The Emperor/Statesman/Gent are not all the same. They use the same drill bits. The bushings are different, not much but different. Emperor's are: .650, .650, .597 & .597 The Statesman/Gent are: .653, .653, .597 & .527. I don't know about tube length differences. I have no idea the measurements are of the Majestic.

Top Bottom