PSI Majestic Jr. Starter Kit...Impressed!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

builtbybill

So, I decided that I was going to make a pen and letter opener set for my mother-in-law for Christmas. Settled on the Majestic Junior Gold and Rhodium, so I went to PSI to get ready to purchase, but while on the site I saw the Black TN/Rhodium starter set on sale, Majestic Jr Black TN/Rhodium Rollerball Pen Kit Starter Package at Penn State Industries. Did not really need the drill bits but I was going to need the bushings, and it never hurts to have extra bits, so I figured what the heck and ordered it along with the letter opener.

Well it just came in and I must say for $28 this seems like an unbelievable deal: Majestic Jr roller ball Black TN/Rhodium, 12.5mm drill bit, 10.5mm drill bit, bushings and 2 barrel trimmer sleeves.

Anyone looking to get into the Majestic line of pens should probably look pretty seriously at this kit.

Thanks,

Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Bill I have bought several of those over the years because if you work out the details it is a money saver. You are limited to one but get one with each order. :) The majestic line is actually a very nice well made kit and the only one I buy from PSI I have over the years experimented with others but that is a nice kit in both full size and jR.

Lets see that special pen now. Don't let us down.:)

builtbybill

Bill I have bought several of those over the years because if you work out the details it is a money saver. You are limited to one but get one with each order. :) The majestic line is actually a very nice well made kit and the only one I buy from PSI I have over the years experimented with others but that is a nice kit in both full size and jR.

Lets see that special pen now. Don't let us down.:)

It will be a little while...in the middle of moving and will not have a shop until mid May. Plus I am sending the tubes to Roy for a custom Chiyogami-Yuzen casting for the pen and matching letter opener.

Quality Pen

Yea that's a good deal if you need all the extras!

I recommend buying a pack of drill bits from harbor Freight... then you have all those though and don't need to buy it piecemeal!

builtbybill

:rolleyes:
Yea that's a good deal if you need all the extras!

I recommend buying a pack of drill bits from harbor Freight... then you have all those though and don't need to buy it piecemeal!

I have a great set of bits, DeWalt pilot point bits, but for the same price as the kit alone I got the kit, 2 bits, bushings and barrel trimmer sleeves. With the DeWalt bits I have pretty much everything covered except the full sized gentlemans series.

Quality Pen

:rolleyes:

I have a great set of bits, DeWalt pilot point bits, but for the same price as the kit alone I got the kit, 2 bits, bushings and barrel trimmer sleeves. With the DeWalt bits I have pretty much everything covered except the full sized gentlemans series.
Yes that's true... I just looked at the set again and it's a bargain if you buy one... but there is no quantity price.

Pretty component set, I just picked out something to dress up a new one in after looking at the pics :)

Top Bottom