PSI kit resellers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Fixit

I've pretty much decided to go with PSI kits for fountain pens, although I could be persuaded otherwise.

I'd like to stick with folks here who are resellers. I've been turning for a while, and only found this place recently. However, I've learned quite a bit in the short time I've been here, so I'd like to throw a little support back to those who have made this place helpful.

I'm interested in fountain pens, in plating other than gold (sterling, chrome, 'gun metal'). Sizes to mimic early Parkers, as well as newer and larger styles. I'm particularly interested in the PSI "Starter packages" where you get the roller ball kit(s) along with the bushings, and drill bits. I'd like to make both roller ball and fountain pens in the same style.

Maybe the most important thing is I want to make sure I have good nibs. So, I'm very interested in kits that will accept the steel replacement nibs from Heritance as a direct replacement.

Where can I find what I need?

Thanks in advance

Mr Fixit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Woodnwhimsies are a PSI reseller that I deal with, but you might want to check out Exoticblanks they carry a nice selection of Jr. Gentlemen, Jr Statesmen and more, also Aaron at Lau Lau woods, who is also a member sells some nice kits as well, there are several others that support this site, but these are three that I have dealt with, and it's pretty hard to beat their service.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
My nibs fit just about all fountain pens. The Juniors and thinner generally use the small nibs. The full-sized pens take the large nibs.

fernhills

I have learned to buy just the rollerball kits, they are cheaper, then buy the fountain nib assembly separate then you can offer both with out investing in two complete kits. Carl

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
PSI reseller

I am a PSI reseller but don't carry a large inventory. I can get about everything but it's difficult to beat their price on kits because they don't give reseller's much of a discount. Tell me what you want though and I'll see if I can do any better than you can get directly from PSI.

Parson

what I like about lau lau woods in hawaii is that they carry quality gold titanium kits I have not found elsewhere. They also have a Zen kit that is not magnetic... which is great because the magnetic cap can erase your phone memory if they're close together overnight!

Top Bottom