PSI Funline Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesSharp

I'm not too thrilled with these kits. :(
The amount of pressure required to assemble the components is way too much.
So far I have made 4 of these kits, on one the transmission was too small in diameter and on another the clip broke when I put it in my pocket. I called PSI with the transmission problem and another is on the way. I'll wait until I have built the remainder of the kits before calling on the broken clip, I have a feeling I'll be needing more parts.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotirish

I bought several pocket flash lite kits from them and the clicker on two did not work. I called and they sent two replacements out right away. They also said if any other problems occurred, to contact them and theyw ill take care of it. No problem with any pen kit, so far!
Charles, I appreciate you Scripture and comment.

THarvey

I have not had a problem with any of the Funline kits. I have had problems with their 24k Gold kits.

PSI has always replaced the kits, but the aggrevation and time lost having to call is the problem.

7miles

I remember 10 to 15 years ago, everybody had problems with the stuff that was made in Taiwan, now its China....kind of funny how things go. I think we do to much importing here in this country. Don't get me wronge my shop is full of stuff made over sees. Heck I think the only things that is US made is a couple of older Porter cable router and a few items I get from Lee valley.

roddesigner

wow you guys are young long before Taiwan there was Japan for cheap products seems now anything from there is state of the art along with the prices, from my experience with rod building the problem usually stems from poor quality control once the importers start demanding higher standards the quality increases, of course prices will increase also
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom